Friday, November 27, 2009

Eiduladha

raya was okay..i went for the eid's prayer at Bukit Indah this morning. then around 9am we shoot off to nenek's at Dato' Keramat. yup, that's where my "hometown" is. home + town. hahha. nenek prepared ayam masak merah, sambal sotong, kuah kacang and nasi impit. while my fam brought soto, bread pudding and fried popia. all in all, it was an ok raya day. surprisingly, there was only my family, nenek, cik ali (mom's brother), and 4 of my czns. where are all the others??? then again, whatever. at least we made nenek happy. owh, nenek, ayam masak merah and kuah kacang was SUPERB!!! hehe.
*the weather was damn hot that i had to change into a more comfortable wear than my baju melayu.

after staying at nenek's for quite a while, me, iqa, mama n abah went to Nek Leha's and Tok Husin's. again, makan. we had, ketupat palas, lontong, sambal udang, the famous Rendang Limpa and kuah lodeh. as usual, Nek Leha's cooking left us feeling very satisfied. the eating doesn't stop till she brought out her kuih Lopes (idk how to spell tho). boleh la Nek Leha...sdap jugak. haha.

the clock struck 12..
Abah: call dorg sroh siap. we're leaving. nk tros g rumah Aunty Zaini..
me: nk dorg dtg sni dlu ke blek rumah nenek dlu?
Abah: tros la. nak patah blek buat pe?
me: ok, mane la tau.

5 mins later...
Abah: da bgtau dorg?
me: dah...tgh siap la tu..
Abah: then da gerak blom?
me: ntah la...mane la tau...da la kot..
mama: blek rumah nenek jap...nk antar all this food (Nek Leha packed some for nenek)
me: pulak? ha, jom la...kang lambat pulak...(being sarcastic)

so, after salam2 we went back to nenek's and drive off to Kota Kemuning. as usual the kids will follow Abah's and us adults in another car. we had a blast. we laughed just about everything. hahha. gle punye sisters. haha

so finally, after like making gazillion u-turns, we reached Auntie Zaini's and Uncle Suhaimi's cool house. there was the auntie and uncle, my other auntie and her friend, with her two kids. salam everybody and the gents went off for Friday prayer...
so, the ladies ate first. as when we came back..we ate and this anak kawan my auntie started to borak2 with me. his name was johan..

johan: so, how old r u?
me: u think?
johan: 18? 19?
me: haha. i'm 21 for god's sake...hahah
johan: owh, ok...(and he gave me a smirk..hahha)

do i look that young till he cant see my 21 year old-ness...hahha. wtever, he was 17, so we talked about spm, boarding school and uni life. he's a good kid and he even call me abang w/o making fun of it. Yux but whatever...i feel old and mature already. LOL!

so, in the end, he went home. i continue chatting with my little Nur Sara (auntie Zaini's daughter) and the others. watch tv, ate chocs and almost fell asleep. hahah.

then, uncle Hussein came. he's abah's older brother. so, borak with uncle n all an around 5pm, we shoot off back to KL.

so that is all..what an "interesting" day of mine~
till then. CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment