Wednesday, November 25, 2009


i AM thankful for...:

the times i felt so mad and wanted to scold you,
because that means i love you and want you for just me and only me,

the times you get upset when i care less about you and then left me not knowing what to do,
because it means that i am needed in this life..by you,

the kusut-ness up in my mind when i think about the problems we had,
because that means i still have my brain..to think about US,

having to text, to call and to talk to you ALL THE TIME,
because it means i have a person to love and care to spend time with me everyday so i wont get bored and lonely,

the times u sound i dgn kata2 yang agak pedas,
because it means i can hear..to your lovely words later,
the never ending fights we had that tear our hearts into pieces,
because it means that we still have each other,
and finally...for too many text from that one person everyday,
because it means that she still loves me every single day.

if there were to be more problems occur along the way,
i hope we can always work them out...because i need you in my life, and i love you so sooo much,
my sayang,
my Nur Liyana bte Tun Mohd Adib~

1 comment:

  1. :') Thank you for this lovely post. I love you more and more, forever and always! I want u and only u.

    ReplyDelete